Kidney stones are hard deposits that form when the body gets high quantities of salts and ions. These stones can develop for a variety of reasons and can appear anywhere in the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the bladder. Although the moving of kidney stones and bladder stone is unpleasant, it does not cause permanent damage to the body if caught early.
In this article, we will explain how to treat kidney stones with natural remedies:
Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone
As long as the stones do not move and are fixed, there are no symptoms. When a stone moves through the kidney or into the urethra (the tube that connects each kidney to the bladder), it causes problems. Some of the following are seen in this case:
- Severe and intermittent pain in the sides and back, below the rib cage, that may spread to the abdomen.
- Urinary incontinence
- Urine can be pink, red, or brown.
- Urine that is stinky or dark
- Vomiting and nausea
- Constantly needing to urinate
- An unusually high proportion of urinary incontinences
- Infection causes fever and chills.
- Urine volume has decreased.
Types of Kidney Stones
Although there is no single reason for kidney stones, there are some variables that raise the risk of having them. Kidney stones form when the concentration of certain components in the urine that can crystallize (such as calcium, uric acid, and oxalate) rises. The urine normally contains chemicals that prevent molecules from adhering together and forming crystals. When these chemicals are absent from the urine, the formation of stones is accelerated.
You can ask a doctor online for guidance if you think you have getting kidney stones or bladder stone.
We will have a better understanding of the causes of stone formation if we know the types of kidney stones, and a herbalist will be able to better help us in preventing recurrence. As a result, delivering the stone to a laboratory to determine the substance is preferable.
Most kidney stones are comprised of calcium, and the majority of them are calcium oxalate. Oxalate is a naturally occurring chemical that can be found in both meals and the liver. Oxalate is found in considerable concentrations in some vegetables, fruits, nuts, and chocolate.
Calcium and oxalate concentrations in the urine are increased by large doses of vitamin D and some bowel procedures, in addition to the foods we eat.
Calcium phosphate kidney stones are also possible. This form of kidney stone can be caused by metabolic abnormalities, migraine headaches, and the antiepileptic medicine topiramate.
An infection, such as a urinary tract infection, causes a stumbling block in the kidneys. These boulders can develop quickly and are usually rather huge; as a result they do not move and leave few indications.
Stones of Uric Acid:
A person who consumes little water yet loses a lot of water develops this form of kidney stone. Kidney stones can develop in people who eat a lot of protein or have a lot of uric acid in their blood (gout).
Causes of Kidney Stones based on Herbal Medicine
- Sedentary lifestyle reduces bone calcium, especially in people who are immobilized for long periods of time, such as inpatients and patients with spinal cord injuries. On the one hand, this leads to bone degeneration and osteoporosis, while on the other hand, the additional calcium that enters the bloodstream in this way raises urine calcium levels and prepares the ground for getting kidney stones and bladder stone formation.
- Roasted nuts, chocolate, tea, cola beverages, spinach, peanuts, and other foods that enhance oxalate excretion in the urine.
- Excessive salt consumption raises calcium excretion in the urine.
- Excessive consumption of animal protein (meat, dairy, and eggs) increases calcium, oxalate, and uric acid excretion, which increases the risk of calcium and uric acid stones forming.
Herbal Medicine Treatment for Kidney Stones and Bladder Stone
Make sure you drink plenty of water before starting anything. The color of your urine will be brighter and clearer if you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day during your illness, which is a good indicator.
-For kidney stone and bladder stone treatment, combine 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Drink plenty of water when drinking this concoction. Use this drink at least twice a day.
-Consume a whole pomegranate or a glass of fresh pomegranate juice every day, or combine it with other fruits to form a salad.
– In a cup of warm water, combine 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon honey. This beverage should be consumed multiple times during the day.
Foods That Should Be Avoided To Prevent Kidney Stones
Kidney stone pains are varies. The position and severity of the pain change as the stone passes through the urethra.
Doctor of herbal medicine have recommended a balanced diet and nutrition as a factor to prevent kidney stones due to the deposition and production of kidney stones caused by foods such as fatty foods and dairy products.
Jellies, pastilles, frozen meats, canned meats and all kinds of fats and mushrooms, as well as concentrated tea, should be avoided by people who are prone to kidney stones.